Shabby

Monday, November 15, 2010

More Family Fun!

It's been raining on and off here in Cypress, so we've made the best out of the nice days for photos!  Saturday, we had Gigi and Pipi and Bunny and Paw over for a BBQ and to watch the Ags BTHO Baylor!  On Sunday, we made it to the park right before the rain brought us right back home.

The rain is bringing some really cool weather in, and we're really enjoying the change.  Life is much better below 60 degrees Fahrenheit!  Next weekend, we're going to the Texas Renaissance Festival!  I hope the weather is nice, and I plan on taking an overwhelming amount of pics!  Be prepared!

My Daddy (Paw) and Caden

My Mom (Bunny) and Caden

Caden loves his Paw and Bunny!



1 comment:

TFay said...

I am loving the pictures with Bunny and Paw and that adorable boy of yours!!
Tracy