Shabby

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hi! I'm Dani, and I'm New Here!

Howdy!  I'm Danielle, and I'm a 24 year old mother and wife.  My husband, Travis, and I have one son, Caden.  Caden is the love of our life, and he's often the subject of my photos.  We also love our furry kiddos:  two cats, Ferdinand and Oscar, and two dogs, Keebler and McDoogle!  It's often a circus in my house, but I don't think I'd have it any other way.  I have a big passion for anything hair, makeup, baby items and photography! 

This is my first time around with Blogger!  My Family and I hope to stay connected with you through posts and photos!

First photo with the new Canon Rebel T2i



Photos from the front yard







And from inside






 

2 comments:

Wes Raine said...

This blog is a great idea, Danielle! Thanks for posting these pictures. I can't wait to see more!

Dani Raine said...

Thanks, Wes! You're such a master Blogger, I'm probably going to need your help here and there!